Physiotherapy deals in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of injuries and physical conditions. The aim of physiotherapy is to restore, maintain and improve a person’s movements, posture, to increase physical endurance, to diminish pain and to ease the pace of chronic diseases. A physiotherapist helps people who have developed rigidity of the muscles, inflammation of nerves and conjunctive tissues after illnesses, traumas, injuries burns or other damage.
We are providing the highly specialized care, advanced treatment and leading-edge technologies that enable individuals with spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, stroke, amputation, neurological disorders, and musculoskeletal and orthopedic conditions to rebuild their lives.
- Analysis and evaluation of a person’s physical and functional abilities.
- Drawing up an individual treatment and/or prophylaxis plan.
- Treatment of pain in the back and the joints.
- Treatment of posture and gait disorders.
- Treatment of cardiovascular and nervous system illnesses.
- Restoration of movement after traumas.
- Preventative consultations, explanation of the keystones of ergonomics so that everyday movement and positions would not harm physical health.
- Shock Wave Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Traction DTS
- Electrovacuum Therapy
- Cryo Med (Cryo Chamber)
- Hydrotherapy (Dry Floatation Jets Bed)
- Therapeutic Gymnastics
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Weight Loss